« Home | Sharing MS Office Documents is Simple, Secure with... » | Instantly Collaborate with InstaColl » | Get Windows Vista Beta 2 shipped to your home for ... » | Convert your e-mail address into URL and stay prot... » | Listen to Microsoft's TechNet PodCast's on the go » | How To Crack 128-bit Wireless Networks In 60 Seconds » | Earn for providing consultancy services on your terms » | Let your site / blog earn you 50% affiliate commis... » | Search your home on Wikimapia » | No Entry for FireFox Users in new Microsoft Website »

This blog has moved to its own domain. Please visit Ashwin's Blog for the all-new Ashwin's Tech Blog and bookmark it. The new site has much more content and some new sections, and you can read about them here and here. You can subscribe to full RSS feeds of all the sections from here. This blogspot site will no longer be updated, except in case of emergencies, if the main site suffers a prolonged outage. Thanks - Ashwin.

Back to Blogs

I had been away for a while from blogging. Several reasons for not being in,
Had a lot of issues with my system always constantly restarting periodically. My OS, Windows XP used to misbehave a lot. Windows Servr 2003 R2 took ages to boot up... Getting fed up with all these, last week I decided to service my system myself. So just closed down everything. Got into Gear 1 and got in with all the components out of the system to clean them and reassembled. Accelerated to back up all my data on DVD and got into Gear 2 to start formating the system. Gear 3 installation of the OS - Windows XP. Gear 4 installation of all the required applications with patches updated and re configuring my system. Now after all the hassles, today I am very happy having my system on a top gear running to its best and helping me to get back into blogging.

BTW, I have to tell you that I have received my free Windows Vista Beta 2 DVD shipped for FREE to my home on Friday, September 22, 2006. All those who have read my earlier blog post, hope that you too must have received it too. Now you too get into the top gear with Vista Installation. Start gearing yourself now!




Return Home

About me

  • I'm Ashwin Kini
  • From Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
My profile



Locations of visitors to this page

Enter your email address:




Add to Google

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Rojo

Add Ashwin's Blog to Newsburst from CNET News.com

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add to Bitty Browser

Add to Plusmo

Subscribe in NewsAlloy

Add Ashwin's Blog to ODEO

Subscribe in podnova

iPing-it!

Creative Commons License

Firefox 2

Firefox Flicks!

Get Thunderbird!

Get Firefox!

Firefox 2

My Blog at Adoppt
Powered by Blogger
 

india